Our boiling rings can be used with any of the LPG gases, Propane (red bottle), Butane or Patio Gas. Propane is the best performing gas in colder weather and has the most variety in bottle sizes, but any of them will work. Be aware that each type uses a different regulator, but the hose and clips will be the same for all.
Patio Gas Cylinders
If you use patio gas, you will need the Calor Patio Gas 27mm Low-Pressure Propane Clip-On Gas Regulator.
- NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-patio-gas-27mm-low-pressure-propane-clip-on-gas-regulator.html
The regulator for Campingaz cylinders is the Campingaz 29mbar Low-Pressure Butane Gas Regulator.
- NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-campingaz-29mbar-low-pressure-butane-gas-regulator.html
The regulator for a standard butane gas cylinder is the Calor 35mm Jumbo Low-Pressure Butane Clip On Gas Regulator with Rain Cap.
- NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-21mm-low-pressure-butane-clip-on-gas-regulator.html
- The regulator for a standard propane gas cylinder is the Calor 37mbar Low-Pressure Propane Screw On Gas Regulator - ROI
- NI product link: Calor 1.5kg Propane Low-Pressure Screw On Gas Regulator
With it, you would need one of the following kits:
- 1 meter of 8mm hose & 2 jubilee clips / NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-8mm-1m-hose-and-jubilee-clips.html
- 2 meters of 8mm hose & 2 jubilee clips / NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-8mm-2m-hose-and-jubilee-clips.html
- 3 meters of 8mm hose & 2 jubilee clips / NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-8mm-3m-hose-and-jubilee-clips.html
- 5 meters of 8mm hose & 2 jubilee clips / NI product link: https://shop-ni.calorgas.ie/essentials-8mm-5m-hose-and-jubilee-clips.html
We highly recommend using up to 2 meters of hose for your boiling ring to avoid performance limitations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.