Before changing the regulator on a cylinder please ensure:
- The connections on the cylinder are in good condition and not damaged in any way.
- Hoses are in good condition with no sign of kinking or cuts/abrasions.
- Outlet valves (where applicable) must be shut off before starting.
- Appliances should be turned off.
- When using a pigtail with a washer the condition of the washer should be checked and replaced if not in good condition.
After changing the regulator please conduct a leak test on the regulator and connections using leak detection fluid.
Please see our diagrams below on how to change a regulator on a cylinder:
Switch on Valve (10.88kg)
POL Connection (NI Only)
F Type Connection (ROI Only)
Patio Gas Connection